Terms & conditions
It is important that you understand that access and use of the Service is conditional on your acceptance of the present Terms and Conditions. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and is subject to change without notice. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, which we shall not be liable.
The language of these Terms and Conditions is in English. All services, instructions and transactions carried out in connection with it shall be in English.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by Hadi Exchange. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright.
- The minimum age stipulated to enter a financial transaction is fixed at 18 years. The customer will have to pay the total amount and charges in AED as indicated on the transaction and shall comply with these Terms and Conditions as well as with any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are confirming to opt-in to receive SMS and email communications from Hadi Express Exchange containing transactional, promotional and marketing material about our products and services from time to time.
- International Money Transfers processing should take 1-3 working days. Payment made within the designated cut off time of the Correspondent bank will normally be received on the same day. Subject to the Correspondent Bank cut off time.
- The exchange rate quoted or displayed through any means including but not limited to telephone, website etc. is an indicative rate only and is subject to change as per market fluctuations. Accordingly the rate applied on the transaction will be the rate that is prevailing on the day and time when the transaction is initiated.
- Hadi Exchange shall reserve the right to reject or cancel any transaction under the Service in the event of any transaction being incomplete, inconsistent, and incorrect or in breach of any statutory or regulatory legislation.
- The customer will be liable to Hadi Exchange for all losses which Hadi Exchange suffer’ s or incur’ s in relation to any fraud or fraudulent activity by the customer or any breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- The actual customer must contact us as soon as possible if he/she believe’ s or suspect’s that a Transaction was not executed properly or that the amount has not been received or was only partly received.
- Hadi Exchange shall reserve the right to accept or decline any of the foreign exchange buy or sell transactions for any reason, including: damaged or considered unfit for sale; no longer in circulation; or otherwise considered un-exchangeable.
- In relation to Customer registration and use of the Service the customer shall provide us with accurate, current, complete and true evidence of identity and any additional information or evidence we may require confirming Customer’s identity.
- The customers are responsible to Supply us with all information and documentation we may ask in order to process the transfer and to comply with any legal requirements applicable to the exchange or to its partners.
- Please count your money before leaving the counter and obtain a receipt for your transaction. Neither Hadi Express Exchange nor its employees will be held liable for any claims or shortages thereafter. Hadi Express Exchange has the right to recover any amount paid in excess to the customer due to errors and oversights.
- Refund against Cancellation of Transfers or any other Remittance transaction returned unpaid for whatsoever reason will be refunded to the sender at the prevailing market buying rate or transaction rate whichever is lower, excluding the sending charges, any deductions from the beneficiary bank, cancellation fees and any other expense incurred as a result.
- It is expected that the Service to send money is used by customers only to send to people that they personally know personally or to pay for goods and services purchased from suppliers of whom the customers have sufficient knowledge and whose identity is verified.
- Any amendments or re-issuance of the remittance transaction requested by the customer for whatsoever reason will be subject to our regular charges and settlement of any rate differences, if applicable.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to inform the Beneficiary of the information he/she will need to provide in order to collect the money transfer through the Service (such as photographic identification, the exact amount of remittance and the Transaction Reference Number).
- Upon signing the receipt, the customer confirms and acknowledges the correctness, authenticity and legality of all the transaction details and will be held responsible for the same. Hadi Express Exchange and its agents are indemnified and held harmless from any claims including but not limited to delays, delivery failures, mistakes and losses resulting from any wrong information in the transaction receipt as well as force majeure events or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- The sender has to hand over the original receipt to the branch in order to initiate the cancellation procedure.
- In case the sender is a corporate, all the refunds or amendments can be conducted through the authorized representative and will not be refunded or paid in Cash under any circumstances. The refund will be made in the form of a Cheque in favour of the corporate entity name.
- Hadi Express Exchange reserves the right to use services of intermediary banks and financial institutions. All the Correspondent and/or intermediary charges are applicable to some countries and will be deducted at the receiving end.
- All types of remittances conducted by the customers are subject to local, federal and international laws as well as the Central Bank of the UAE regulations. All customer information and supporting documents must be provided as per requirements of local and international regulations and standards.
- The transaction may be blocked by any party involved if found suspicious. The sender and beneficiary will be fully responsible for providing necessary evidence and clarification about any query, including the source of fund, to prove legitimacy and legality of the information and fund involved as well as any follow-ups required with the concerned authorities to effect the payment or claim a refund. In such cases, Hadi Express Exchange will not bear any responsibility.
- The Exchange has no liability as an agent for any services ( service provided by our service partners Ezremit, Transfast, Ding, C3 etc) . The third party will be fully liable for the completion of its service in accordance with its terms and conditions. Nevertheless, for unauthorized transactions, Consumers are allowed to report the transactions within a minimum of 30 business days.
- Upon entering into a financial transaction the customer signs on the receipt containing all relevant terms and conditions governing remittances, hence it acts as a declaration that the transaction is not for any money laundering activities or illegal purposes if the Exchange feels that there is room for doubt reserves the right to hold the transaction in order to receive additional information substantiating the purpose of the transaction.
- We may disclose customer information if we are required to do so by law, by our financial partners in order for them to fulfil their regulatory obligations, by court order, by any statutory, legal or regulatory requirement, by the police or any other competent authorities in connection with the prevention or detection of crime or to help combat fraud, money laundering and terrorism financing. We may also report suspicious activity to appropriate competent law enforcement or government authorities.
- Original valid ID such as UAE National ID or Passport with a valid UAE visa must be provided while performing any remittance transaction.
- For transactions paid by cheque, the cheque must be current dated, crossed and payable to “Hadi Express Exchange” Transaction will be valid and released subject to cheque realization and the amount credited in the Hadi Express Exchange bank account.
- In case the provided cheque is dishonoured or rejected for any reason, the customer agrees to settle the full amount in cash along with any variations in the currency rate and other corresponding charges. In case the issue is not resolved, Hadi Express Exchange shall have the right to cancel the transaction without notice & take all necessary legal actions to protect its rights and recover all related claims.
- Any transaction-related complaint should be lodged within a maximum period of fourteen (14) days from the date of the transaction. Hadi Express Exchange will take all possible efforts to resolve any issues for services provided by a third party by coordinating with the concerned service provider.
- The employer declares and acknowledges that the information provided with regards to employees is full and correct, name as per passport, passport no, expiry date, date of birth, nationality etc. are genuine and correct. The employer shall take full and absolute responsibility for the correctness of submitted information. The employer agrees and undertakes to provide the Exchange with an updated information immediately after becoming aware that any information given has changed or becomes untrue, incorrect or incomplete.
- In case of any conflict of interest that arises due to technical glitches or reasons beyond control, Hadi Express Exchange shall make reasonable efforts to resolve the concern or may update the customer with relevant actions to avoid such scenarios.
- Currency once bought or sold can be returned only with a new transaction at the prevailing market rate.
- For payment of salaries to the employees who are not entitled to open individual accounts with banks due to low salary levels, the employer has agreed for issuance of Salary Cards for such employees and a detailed list of the employees is being separately provided to the Exchange the employer also irrevocably agree to the following terms & conditions related to management of Salary Cards including any other conditions added by the Exchange in future or any existing conditions deleted or modified hereafter irrespective of any notification about the change made by the Exchange to the employer or not.
- The employer shall appoint point of Contact (representative Staff/ authorized person) on its behalf to be completely responsible for carrying out employer’s duties under the WPS agreement. Hadi Exchange is authorized to act upon in a Principal Agent method, i.e.,. any instruction received from the authorized person believed to be received from the employer, the representative staff and/or authorized person without any responsibility on the Exchange’s part.
- Upon issuance of the cards, the Exchange will deliver Payroll cards directly to the employees of its clients and obtain acknowledgements thereof at all times. It shall be readily available at all times.
- Payroll cards shall not be reloaded with any value or money other than the salary/wages of the employee as per the Salary Information File (SIF) uploaded to and accepted by the System of Wages Protection.
- The employer’s( business entities performing WPS transactions through us) employees holding payroll Cards will not have any contractual relationship with the exchange therefore Hadi Exchange will not be liable towards the employees in any manner whatsoever and any dispute about salary matters will be between the employer and their employee(s) and the Exchange will not be a part of such dispute.
- The employer takes full responsibility of any consequences or financial loss to them and/or to any of their employees due to misuse of payroll card by an employee/company owner/ manager whether intentionally or negligently.
- In the event of any financial loss to the employer and/or to employee(s) due to loss of salary card & PIN or accidental possession of payroll card and disclosure of PIN to any third party, Hadi Exchange will not be held responsible. Replacement of lost card and PIN will be subject to charges as per standard prevailing tariff.
- The employer agrees that Hadi Exchange will not be responsible for any loss or damage of whatever nature to them and/or to their employees arising from any disruption or failure or defect in any ATM or communication system or facilities or data processing system or any industrial or other dispute or cause whether beyond the control of the Exchange or otherwise.
- For further inquiries and details on terms and conditions of all Hadi Express Exchange products and services, please visit our website (www.hadiexchange.ae) or call: +971-527923333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any complaints, queries, feedback on our services or fraud incidents can be raised through our official email address email@example.com or +971-502100159